BET Honors 2010: Kim Burrell singing “I Believe In You and Me”

BET Honors 2010: Kim Burrell singing “I Believe In You and Me”








Kim Burrell is a Gospel singer performed I Believe In You and Me on the 3rd Annual "Bet Honors" awards ceremony in tribute to honoree Whitney Houston.

2010 BET Honorees Awards Ceremony including:
  • Media Recipient Queen Latifah
  • Education Honoree Dr. Ruth J. Simmons
  • Entrepreneur Honoree Sean Diddy Combs
  • Public Service Honoree Keith L. Black, M.D.
A Gospel singer Kim Burrell came from Houston, Texas. She loves her musical style "jazz gospel" although she is new to music gospel industry, she having performed since 1995.

Kim Burrell quickly become a one of the most popular singer because of her influential voices in the genre.


I believe that you want to watch Her video online because you won't waste time reading the text of this very page. So here is the URL that will bring you to my videos site where you can "Watch Kim Burrell singing “I Believe In You and Me” " in full via streaming.

WATCH NOW FOR FREE!!
JUST COPY AND PASTE THE URL BELOW TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR:

doiop.com/kimburrell
Related Posts with Thumbnails